Re: Openoffice.org stub desktop files

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:05 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Among the suggestions from Colin Walters earlier was the idea of install
> on demand when the user clicks on the menu entry.  How much work is
> this?

Just need a package with a desktop file that calls
gpk-install-package-name and have oo.org obsolete it so that you don't
end up with two desktop files.

>  Can we do this for Fedora 13?

Not sure I am the right one to decide this, but from a technical POV I
don't see why not (assuming someone does the work and creates the stub
package(s)).