Re: We can make fedora easier

On 18/11/2009, Tareq Al Jurf <taljurf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In spatial mode don't you feel that it's annoying to open each folder in a
> new window?

No. It works great for me. Knowing the keyboard shortcuts helps and
after being used to it I don't want to go back.

But I can see how people don't like it, especially after having used
Windows. They are just used to a certain way of working which is
totally fine and understandable. If the default just changes to
browser I'll happily change the setting for me.

Rui