Re: Dropping Gimp from the live cd

On 08/04/2009 09:51 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:

This has been proposed independently, on the grounds that it is not a
very good fit for the live cd audience anyway (where we probably at most
need the occasional photo touch ups), and its UI is somewhat
unconventional.

There is probably not going to be any alternative to this step, due to
the hard size limits, but I'd like to give people a chance to comment
first, anyway. So, comments ?

Can you please define the audience of the Live CD? It is the disk we usually handle to people coming at various events to advertise Fedora and honestly I don't feel comfortable spreading discs with no useful applications on them.