Automatic Bug Reporting Tool ( ABRT )

Does anyone have any info on which components support or are supported by abrt or how it's their wiki does not mention it nor how to it's done?

The reason I ask is because I'm working in trying to improve reporting and their faced with same problem as we @ QA are which is we need to know what maintainers want on their report. ( which files to attache etc ) If ye want to see more about improved reporting here https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/QA/Improve_reporting#Lack_of_needed_information_for_maintainer.28s.29_to_be_able_to_successfully_work_with_the_report.

I took a look at their Gui and suggested some improvements https://fedorahosted.org/abrt/attachment/ticket/53/Automatic%20Bug%20Reporting%20Tool%20Mockup1.png https://fedorahosted.org/abrt/attachment/ticket/53/ABRT_simple_bug_filing_form.png There is no rocket science behind my suggestion the upcoming Bugzilla release is introducing a simpler reporting form see http://lpsolit.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/simpler-form-to-file-bugs-in-bugzilla-3-4/ if we make abrt look as similar to the bugzilla as we can we reduce the learning curve for reporters. Reporters that start using abrt will have no problem using our bugzilla ( if needed ) nor will reporters that are used to use the bugzilla have no problem using abrt.

Feed back appreciated.

JBG