Re: Menu structure change

Martin Sourada wrote:

Not necessarily. It's easier to navigate through shorter menus, divided
logically, than in one loooong manu that hardly fits your screen, at
least for me ;-) Although, I don't say the current sorting is flawless.

This is one of the reason I rarely use the bookmarks in Firefox: the list is so long that I have to scroll it a lot even on my large display so it's awful to find anything in there. Completely unusable, but I know it is my guilt for not having organized it in folders.

E.g. what is the difference between Preferences->System and
Administration? Gnome-control-center does not differentiate between
those two :~/

Actually that one should be simple: everything under "Preferences" is supposed to affect only the logged-in account and everything under "Administration" is account-independent.