Trying out swfdec for Fedora 11

Hi,

In the last few weeks, I have been using swfdec in rawhide and it has been working quite well for my limited usage. Should we include swfdec by default in rawhide for Fedora 11 right after the Fedora 10 release?

At the very least, directing more feedback towards improving it, by having it as default would be good regardless of whether it is mature enough for Fedora 11 release yet. It is one of the last pieces of proprietary software that almost everyone ends up using in Linux. Comments?

Rahul