Re: Browser mode for nautilus

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Max Spevack wrote:

Bonus points for the decision makers stating their rationale in public, and for having open discussions leading up to the decision, depending on how important or complicated the decision is.

After reading Nicu's reply, I also want to add that my analysis does not touch on any questions of decision-making or leadership in the upstream GNOME project that could then filter down into Fedora to package maintainers or the Desktop SIG. As I do not actively participate in the upstream GNOME community, I am not in a place to comment on how it functions.

--Max