Re: Echo Icon Theme in F10?

On Mon, 2008-10-13 at 15:02 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> > Unfortunately artistic opinions differ wildly.  Every single person that
> > has made a comment to me regarding the icon set has made it a negative
> > comment.  Those that like it maybe just choose not to say anything.
> >

> the beta review here:
> http://libregeek.blogspot.com/2008/10/quick-glance-at-fedora-10-beta.html
>
> said:
> "As soon as I logged in, the first major change I noticed is the new
> Echo-Icon theme. The icon set is great and gave the desktop an elegant
> look and feel."

Right, I don't doubt/deny that there are opinions out there that the
artwork is great.  I should have said "Those that like it maybe just
choice not to say anything to me." which would contrast with those that
did not like it who have decided to say something to me.  It's anecdotal
evidence from me at best.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!