Re: system tools vs administration menu

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi,

What's the difference actually supposed to be? Whatever it is certainly some programs are not following the idea probably because the distinction doesn't seem to be documented anywhere.

gconf-editor is in system tools
yumex and smart is in system tools
gpk-application is in administration

Rahul

I as a user find it very confusing. When I look for some system tool I usually have to search for it because it is now always obvious where it is supposed to be.

Cheers,
Valent.