Re: Gimp vs GNU Image Manipulation Program

Valent Turkovic escribió:
Hi,
previous fedora versions had "Gimp" as entry in "open with" gnome menu and now it is "GNU Image Manipulation Program".

What do you think is better "Gimp" or "GNU Image Manipulation Program" for a name in the menu?

Also in Gnome Aplications menu there is "GNU Image Manipulation Program" but most people know only about Gimp to that can be confusing.

Valent.

Actually I bumped into this "problem" when I migrated from F7 to F8, and it struck me as a surprise quite a bit. I much rather have GIMP back than "GNU Image Manipulation Program" or "Programa de Manipulación de Imágenes GNU" in my Spanish session.