Re: KDE4 notes/problems

Mark Bidewell wrote:
I don't know if these are know problems, or if KDE4 is to the point of filing bugzillas but I noticed two things after updating to KDE4 ( rawhide today) 1) /bin/dbus-daemon has selinux issues. Running in enforcing mode yields "permission denied". permissive mode works fine.
2) after the splash screen, I get no desktop.

Fedora-test list would be more appropriate for discussing issues in rawhide/updates testing repository. Report problems to bugzilla. For the SELinux issue, the avc denied messages from /var/log/audit (if you have audit daemon enabled) or /var/log/messages would be helpful.

Rahul