Re: think finger

Hi,

Can we get the image from think finger for user feedback? Ray mentioned we might be able to fake it, which would probably be good enough.
To be clear, what I was saying was:

- It would be really cool if we could show a finger print on screen when the user scans their finger - The fingerprint wouldn't have to be the user's fingerprint, just as long as it looked like a fingerprint and looked different than other people's fingerprints

I don't know what fingerprint scanners store (actual image data, or just enough information to identify the print or what). Even if we don't have a full image to show, we could potentially just perturb a fake fingerprint seeded by whatever data we do have.

Having said that, I think some scanners do give image data. David pointed me to this post he made a long time ago:

http://blog.fubar.dk/?p=35

--Ray