Re: new user creation module in firstboot

David Zeuthen escribió:
On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 18:09 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
On 10/3/07, David Zeuthen <davidz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This looks pretty smooth, thanks a lot for working on this. My first
reaction is that this is not something that should be limited to
firstboot; ideally stuff like that should be able to run from the
desktop environment when adding / deleting / managing users, right?
We had a design session on this; the idea was actually that you could
create new users from the login dialog (GDM).

That would actually be a very cool idea, in my opinion.

I agree that's an interesting idea that would replace the need for a
firstboot module (and probably firstboot entirely). However, I think
it's still needed as a program you can launch in the desktop session
along with an icon in System->Administration. If only we had a component
system...

     David
I thought that's why we had system-config-users for? Or am I missing something here?