Re: automated regression testing, was Re: Desktop SIG meeting today

On 9/7/07, Douglas McClendon <dmc.fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Think about it- every night, a rawhide livecd is built.  One that has a
simple (or complex) automated regression test added to it.

I don't think anyone has looked at boot time regression tests.

As for the firefox+screenshot testing - see:
http://people.redhat.com/zcerza/dogtail/

But yeah I think everyone would love to see this - right now Fedora's testing is fairly minimal and improving that would greatly benefit the project.