Re: low-hanging fruit

Matthias Clasen wrote:

- reconsider default panel config (launchers)

This is something I think is badly needed, for quite some time I wanted to talk about this but was not bold enough to bring the topic out so far. I think is about the time for the OpenOffice.org icons to go away from the default panel, they were useful some years ago to inform people Fedora has a capable Office Suite, but by now everybody know and expect this and an office suite is boring. I think those launchers would be better replaced by something people like: multimedia, at least a launcher for Rhythmbox and maybe something people really use (usage stats gathered from Mugshot, but this would suggest a launcher for the terminal as very desired).