Re: f8 desktop livecd

David Zeuthen wrote:

In other words, the Fedora Project (thus, the board), need to say "OK,
we're actually doing a targeted Fedora Desktop product and people not
using it for desktop/laptop can use the old 'Fedora Universe' way of
doing things.". Until I see such leadership coming from the board I'm
not sure it's worth messing around with kickstart files at all?

I am not sure if you have seen the the long thread on fedora advisory board list on what the target market is.

Take a look at
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.advisory-board/2821

There is also a article at http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/242965/c8ef393b828b04e8/

I would highly recommend writing down a proposal and send to the advisory board list. If you or anyone as a team want to lead this effort, it is likely the board will accept that.'

Waiting for this to happen on its own somehow is unlikely to work.

Rahul