Re: f8 desktop livecd

Colin Walters wrote:

Right, though ideally this isn't a big formal project, just a place
where we can tweak some defaults or the like.  I think a lot depends on
how much time is spent on it, but agreed that at this point it seems
clear that we need to differentiate things better on the website at a
minimum.  Not sure what that text should say yet though...

When we say the Live images are desktop focused, what do we mean by that? Configuration changes like network manager by default, subset of Fedora that is good for desktop usage or something else?

Rahul