Re: An obvious problem with BigBoards application selection

On 6/11/07, Colin Walters <walters@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We did originally honor NoDisplay; I think it got lost in some code
shuffling, or maybe because we wanted to show Evince?

Hmm... to show evince? If you want to show evince in bigboard...why
wouldn't you want to show it in the normal menus as well?  I honestly
can't think of a rationale where you'd want it to show up in one
interface and not the other. Either evince should be treated like a
normal callable end user application or its treated as a helper and is
thus hidden from selection interfaces... pick a pov and stick with it.

-jef