Re: install pam_keyring by default in the GNOME based live cd?

Jon Nettleton wrote:
On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 10:04 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
Hi Jon,

I'm replying to an old thread; see below. Is there any chance we can get
pam-keyring in by default for Fedora 8? If yes, how about creating a
Wiki page for the feature much like the ones Matthias created for other
F8 bound features as mentioned here

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2007-May/msg00167.html

so we can track the progress and everyone can get an overview of what
work is required etc. Thanks!

Top men are on it! Well, as soon as the wiki isn't deathly slow from all
the downloads.  I am also working on getting a Trac instance up for
pam_keyring.  I am hoping I will finally have the time this weekend to
get everything up and ready for public consumption.

That's good news. http//hosted.fedoraproject.org has trac which you might be able to use.

Rahul