will there be a "cd/dvd burning application" in Fedora 7?

Will there be a "cd/dvd burning application" in Fedora 7?

I don't see any "cd/dvd burning application" in gnome menu after a
clean Fedora 7 test 4 install. Why is that?

I know nautilus has burning functionality - but usability wise it is
terrible located and I can bet that no standard user will ever find
it.

Don't you do usability testing? Put a your mum, dad or some fiends and
ask them do try and burn a dvd or cd... and watch what they do.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241