Re: Fedora Community anbody?

On 12/1/06, Thilo Pfennig <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rahul Sundaram schrieb:
> It doesnt. We already have hundreds of non Red Hat contributors in
> Fedora and this is a constantly growing number.  The proposal to merge
> core and extras is a important effort that would strongly move Fedora
> more into the community front.

Ok: non-Red Hat but still CLA contributors?
Thilo

Your original post doesn't not expound enough upon what you see to be
the benifits of your proposal. Please feel us in on those details as I
at least fail to see any from parsing your post - however that could
be solely my fault.

Peace

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud