Re: Themes & Icons related

Hi Nicu,

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Event if we were to build these themes as rpms, so as to have the least possible impact to the deployment process, it would be great if repository information could be provided at some place.

I think in your case the best solution would be to have some theme packaged in Fedora Extras, this way those will be packaged as rpm and you will be informed about available updates via puplet. So you may want to ask on the Extras list if people are interested in packaging there GNOME themes.

At one point I was looking at the fdo create project - is something like this the goal of create?

~m