Re: ~/Desktop icon doesn't have Bluecurve style

Leon wrote:
A while back, I have raised the issue that the ~/Desktop icon should
not have a component from gnome default icon theme.

It is not isometric perspective[1] and it does *NOT* use the Bluecurve
palette[1].

Should we consider changing the Icon? Just my thought. I'm no
artist:-(

I think it more than that: the Places menu contains a different icon (which *is* Bluecurve) for the same item (the Desktop directory).
Wold not be consistent to use just one of them in both cases?

--
nicu

PNG image

--