Re: Help Wanted: Icon Designer Needed

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Hrishikesh Ballal wrote:

Hello All, We have been working at Yumex we need a little bit of help. The newest
version of Yumex has a group browsing feature and we don't really have a
icon for that. I am not a artist or familiar with making icons. I have a
idea for a icon:
http://www.hrishikeshballal.net/other/fedora/group_inst.png
Can someone direct me to a graphic in bluecurve or help me out in
refining this concept and making a icon. It has to be a 48x48 graphic
that user can click on the yumex window.

The sources for icons are available at
http://people.redhat.com/~glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedoracore2/icons/
Unfortunately, those are all in Adobe Illustrator format so is not
possible to edit them in Linux (Inkscape can open certain versions of
.ai files but not those, pstoedit can convert from AI to SVG but with flaws).

Well, the talk is cheap, se here is something else:
- a SVG remade of the standard icon for package (using the PNG as visual reference):
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/package.svg
- a few icons for groups of packages:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/group.svg
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/group1.svg