Re: Evolution-connector 2.2

Nando wrote:
Well, i was never able to put it to work on FC3.
I've even tried getting sources and recompiling, with patchs found on the web, and nothing. So i give up using that.
 A good thing to
do, is someone that had it working to do a good tutorial or step by step
about how to make it work. Because i've noticed that this component is very sensitive to small mistakes.
After reading this, I've decided that i will write it myself, including screenshots. Becuase i spent a lot of time configure it myself to finnaly make it work on 2.0 version. Ans I know this IS a great peace of software that many ppl would like to use it. I will also include my exchange configuration and provide you with screenshots. I hope it will be usefull to someone. I'll post this on FedoraNEWS.org, where I'm registered as an contributor. I'll also post a link to this newsgroup when I'm done. Till than....

--

Fedora-desktop-list@xxxxxxxxxx