Re: OpenOffice.org extras - again

Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
Some minimal stuff should be there - a few templates, a few cliparts
etc. When you need them, you do often not have the time needed to go
searching for them...

this is why i started this discuss, we should define this "minimal" stuff.
i see two possible approaches:
- size based: we define a desired maximum size and collect extras until this size is reached (more the other way around: from a huge pool of extras we eliminate until the size in reached)
- functionality based: we define a set of goals (as user needs) and collect extras to fulfill those goals - for example, say we consider our users will want to draw network charts with OOo, then we should include a complete set of computer equipment images.

i would prefer the second approach