Some more OOo 2 questions.

I was following the OOo 2's locale and language packs discussion, however I may lack some background here... And hence I have some questions:

1.- Are the Fedora folks involved in any way on OOo 2 development?

2.- Is there a test build for Fedora or something? Or the only way to get OOo 2 Beta is from the project's official site only?

2bis.- In the event you get the packages from openoffice.org's site, will installing them remove/overwrite OOo 1.1.3?

3.- Once OOo 2 is released, most probably Core 4 will include it, but will be also made available for previous versions of Fedora by means of the Extras repository? (this would actually be cool!)

Thanks y'all!

--

Fedora-desktop-list@xxxxxxxxxx