Re: Capturing screen action to a movie file, how?

Thanks a TON, I will give these a try... Just one question (before I embark myself in this endeavor) Is it possible to use VNC locally? Thanks!!

Gian

James Laska wrote:

Gain Paolo Mureddu:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=vnc+flash&btnG=Google+Search

The above link has a few hits. I've used vnc2swf in the for
demonstrations. There is also a vncrec utility available, but I'm not
as familiar with this.

Enjoy,
James Laska