Re: SSID manager in FC3

Nicu Buculei wrote:
This should really be asked on the various user mailing lists and not
the devel list, just so you know next time.

fedora-desktop list is a development list?

on http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/communicate/ is described as 'For discussions about desktop issues such as user interfaces, artwork, and usability'

fedora-desktop-list - For discussions about desktop issues such as user interfaces, artwork, and usability
This is copied straight from the Fedora site---you will notice the "usability" part????
THE participate/communicate is the main page to get to most of the different "discussion" groups/IRC channels--etc..
Maybe you should suggest updating the main page in participate-communicate to reflect the developement only--not useability part.
I will unsubscribe from this page--I as others have mistakenly thought it was for useability/problems from the participate/communicate page---sorry.
for any future mishaps I may have---thanks.........steve

--

Fedora-desktop-list@xxxxxxxxxx