Re: (no subject)==OFF TOPIC--well maybe not

another Little Small Detail---see below what I did to the topic/answer emails? If all are so impressed with effeciency/off topic subjects and so many lines taking up so much of the time (rather limited in my case too) that could be spent productively elsewhere, then edit the conversation down a little. Just about all of the modern email clients (accessible from the desktop!) will do just that, and just to show you, I did!
Edit out most of the text--just down to the bare stuff that will keep the topic going along easily. that and please get orderly--put your answers on either the top of your reply's or at the bottom. By the time several of ya'll have answered and replied to a topic, even firefox makes so many lines alongside the topic as to make it unreadable (http enabled cuz I too live on the edge)
Ohhh-by the way Behdad, good looking Webpage. It conveyes a lot of your culture and heritage, which I admire by the way. The Mid-east was the birthplace of modern culture.
See, even I like life a certain way. But then again I am understanding, and very flexible, and adaptable to others way of doing things. ...................steve w5set@xxxxxxxxxx

Steve Thacker wrote:

Hay--looks like an icon that should be showing up on his DESKTOP to me-

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

Guys, what's up on this recently?  I see many "user" questions
lease?

Thanks
behdad

I have fedora core 1 and a linksys USB adapter.
Thanks,

Sumeet.