Re: Kernel issues

yes--try rebooting and look at the "Kernel choise Sreen"--first one to show on boot--it will give you a choise of which version of kernel to boot to. Some--not all however--grub loaders are setup to use the latest kernel, just make sure you read fast and use the arrow keys to select the latest kernel displayed, then hit the enter key. After booting and loging on--etc--go to (I use KDE gui) System Settings then boot configuration--make sure grub is setup to boot to the "latest" version of kernel (but make sure that this kernel WORKS ok with your particular setup for a day or so). this help??? If you didn't load this particular "tool" when you installed Fedora Core 3--it is still possible to do the same from the grub boot screen---read fast--edit grub boot--etc................steve