GTK clipboard problems

Since around RH7.3, I remember gtk2 applications would sometimes be unable to copy & paste between each other after long runtimes within a GNOME session. Sometimes it would take a week of using GNOME without relogging for this problem to manifest. Copying from GTK2 to kedit and back to GTK2 would work, but not GTK2 to GTK2. Select and middle-click would also fail. Then *something* else I do on the desktop makes the behavior go away, and clipboard begins working properly again.

Today using FC3, I this problem still exists today.

Do other people experience this problem?

Is anyone aware of an upstream bug tracking this issue that has more substance than my useless description above?

Thanks,
Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx

--