Re: Official Bluecurve Firefox Theme?

On 11/12/2004 09:03 PM, Thomas J. Baker wrote:
I would guess that there's got to be a bluecurve theme in the works
somewhere at Red Hat. Any chance we could get a preview. The
FireCurveBlue theme doesn't work with firefox 1.0 and the homepage for
the theme appears gone.

Have you looked at the 1.0 Firefox in rawhide? That one has what I think you mean with bluecurve theme icons (I just had it in a short while before the Firefox 1.0 was released as an update for FC3.)

I hope that we that like the Mozilla icons still will have the option in the Tools->Themes dialog to chose between bluecurve, and Firefox original (by Gerich and Horlander) (did not see any way to restore the original icons in the rawhide Firefox 1.0)

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars@xxxxxxxx>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/