Re: a sketch

Fernando Fernandez wrote:
heres a sketch

Think you might be getting a bit ahead of things - adding a new icon to the "start" button would effectively introduce a new logo for Fedora. While it can't hurt to experiment with some ideas, we should either come up with a non-branded icon for that control (a green 'go' button/light/arrow?) or agree that we need a logo.

I like the idea of getting branding out of areas like that (start button, throbber, etc.). People don't need to be reminded every day that they are using Fedora - they know (and if they don't, then we must be doing well).

Steven Garrity