[Fedora-desktop-list] Artwork?

I wonder if you need design... We can deliver design, in any fashion.
I was also wondering why there is no design (database) on the
fedora site... I don't see any nice pictures in the artwork area ;->

Greets,
Marky

Kevin Francis wrote:

Why do we have this [Fedora-Desktop-List] tag on all emails?
it consumes space and is unneeded. I now have to devote loads of space to the subject field :/

As for the excuse that some need it to filter, that's not really a reason, as there are at least two other things they can filter on, and it's easy in clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Evolution or even procmail/mutt.

The ONLY client not able to do this is MS Outlook in my experience.

--
Kevin Francis
<http://denial.loose-screws.com/>