Re: [Fedora-desktop-list] changing Gnome panel buttons

Thank you for pointing me towards the right list. This is the third fedora list I've tried, and I guess maybe the fourth will be the right one.

Since this is the desktop development list, perhaps you missed my subtleness.

75% of my users want want the terminal server icon on the panels, for both KDE and Gnome. The other 25% don't care.

Or is this mailling list only for developing the eye candy such as backdrops and icons?

Troy

Havoc Pennington wrote:
Hi,

This list is for development of the Fedora desktop, questions about
using it should go to fedora-list instead.