Re: [Fedora-desktop-list] Illustrator artwork files

Garrett LeSage wrote:
Hey all,
I have posted the Illustrator artwork for Fedora:
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/

Thanks Garrett - there is some really beautiful artwork here. We could use your talents in the Mozilla project.

I'm particularly interested in the throbber-mockup.ai file. Are these potential replacements for the current throbber?

I like how the current throbber isn't contained in anything - but I did run into some minor oddness when experimenting with an un-contained (ie. not in a box) throbber in a web browser (I have a mockup of a version of it in Firebird if anyone is interested).

For those that don't have the means/time to get at the illustrator file, here's a PNG of the file in question: http://actsofvolition.com/images/throbber-mockup.png

Steven Garrity