[Fedora-desktop-list] Public repository of working artwork files

I thought I would make use of the new desktop list to re-kindle the request to have a publicly accessible repository for the working files that are used to create the artwork (EPS/photoshop/illustrator/gimp files, etc.).

I asked about this last month and Garrett replied positively (see below). Not trying to pester - just a friendly reminder.

Thanks,
Steven Garrity

Steven Garrity wrote:

>> It would be nice if the working artwork files (I presume
>> there are a bunch of Photoshop/Illustrator or equivalent
>> files) could be sitting in a read-only anonymous FTP or
>> something like that.
>>
>> I think this would encourage participation and improvements
>> (it certainly would from me).

To which Garrett LeSage replied: