[Fedora-desktop-list] Introduction

Hello all, I am Kreg Steppe. It all started with my Commodore 64, (fast forward) now I have been in the computer arena for 17years. (Has it been that short?) If there is a job in this industry, I have probably done it at some point in time. I currently work as a Web Developer (Dream Job) where I code with PHP, Python, some perl constantly learning something about CSS, and are also trying to pick up PyGTK. I also consider myself an amature, amature cartoonist.

I have been using linux since RH 5.2, which led to me eventually getting my RHCE. I also have some certs from another large software firm as well.

With some inspiration from that 'Bluecurve guy', Garrett, I have been taking up Digital photography.
I do enjoy working on icons, and wallpapers trying to improve the look and feel of my favorite os, So I offer my meager Gimping skills.

I am almost embarrassed to post this but here is a sample of some stuff I did and posted on kde-look.org last year.
http://www.kde-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=caldroun

I also have a Blog that I post to from time to time.
http://www.spyndle.com

Kreg
P.S. I also will give props to the RH desktop team...leading up to Fedora all previous Redhat Releases have gotten progressively better. Fedora is no exception. Here's to a great job.