Re: GET ME OFF THIS DAMN LIST YOU'RE FILLING MY INBOX!!!

On 11/15/06, Steve West <classicairchecks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I unsubscribed to this damn list a long time ago because it just clogs my
inbox with crap I'm not interested in.  PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THIS FRIGGIN
LIST!!!!

Steve Sawyer
Hello,

please consider lowering your tone. People are already looking into
the issue, and you are not the only one that have this problem.
Thanks for understanding.

Kind regards,
Mario