Re: Welcome to the "fedora-devel-list" mailing list (fwd)

I subscribed once but not anymore  and now I am back without having been subscribed again.
André Oriani

2006/11/14, Peter Kühnlein <p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Till Maas wrote:
On Tuesday 14 November 2006 15:07, Steven W. Orr wrote:

Can someone please explain to me why I just got this in the mail? The
headers are not spoofed. I really am subscribed and I sure as sh[:vowel:]t
didn't do it. Are we in the habit of subscribing people without asking?

Are you a fedora extras maintainer? Iirc it was decided by Fesco that it
should be made sure that every maintainer is subscribed to the mailinglists
that are described as mandatory for maintainers in the wiki. (devel,
maintainer, extras, commit(iirc)) Maybe this is the reason.

Regards,
Till

I'm no fc extra maintainer, but suddenly received the mails as well... i guess it's either a funny spambot or just an error in RH's database... can't decide what is more likely... anyway, my "unsubscribe" request hasn't been acknowledged up to now...

Take care: Peter

--
http://www.peter-kuehnlein.net

"The Way of the Samurai is in desperateness. Ten men or more cannot
 kill such a man."
(Hagakure)