Re: Kernel 2.6.18 released

Jim C. wrote:
In particular, this kernel has some drivers I need. I can always build it myself but just out of curiosity any ideas when a packaged version will be available?

Jim C.

This list is dead. Development related questions should be posted to fedora-devel list instead. A experimental version of the kernel has been posted to

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-September/msg01979.html

Kindly test and provide feedback on that list. It should be available as a update shortly if there are no major bugs found.

Rahul