Website section and GNU Classpath project

Hello everybody !

Where is the Fedora Configuration Tool project section on the Fedora
project website ? I can't find it :-/

http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/

If I want to contribute to one of them... How to proceed ? There are no
informations about that. I think it's an important point because the
configuration tools are very essantial. Maybe, you spoke about that in a
last discussion... If it's the case, I'm sorry to annoy you once again.
I just need the URL and that's all. But if it's not the case, please,
does someone could tell me more ?

An other question. Red Hat is really motived in the development of GNU
Classpath project (the Eclipse Team does a beautiful job). I think it's
good for future and I asked myself "Will Red Hat rewrite all of the
configuration tools in Java language instead of Python language ?". Red
Hat sponsored Classpath, the Fedora configuration tool project had
disappeared... Humm... It's strange :) Questions turn around in my head.
Does someones has the answer ?

Thanks by advance.

Gilles (France)