Re: No me anda el sonido en fedora core 3

Hello Martin,

Did u try to find your sound card driver in the latest ALSA driver. You can download the latest release of alsa at http://www.alsa-project.org/download.php . download it and compile the driver and load the modules. Check if it works. I had an Avance Logic ALS4000 sound card and it never had a driver with the Redhat linux. It did not have its driver in Fedora too. But still it was available at ALSA. So try your luck with ALSA. Hope it will be of some help to you.

And please respond in English. I had to use google language translator to understand what u had written.

N-Man - any comments are welcome.

Regards,
Siddhu

Patrick Barnes <nman64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Martin Sande wrote:

> Hola, mi consulta tiene que ver con que no logro hacer funcionar mi
> placa de sonido en fedora core 3, mi maquina es una IBM ThinkPad 600e
> y tiene una placa de sonido que es Crystal CS 46xx, alguno me daria
> una mano para hacerla funcionar, porque ya probe de varias formas y no
> hubo caso.
>
> Saludos.
>
> --
> Martin Sande
> sande.martin@xxxxxxxxx
> cloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "No todo lo que reluce es oro, ni toda la gente errante anda perdida"

I have seen problems with similar cards before. If you really want to
get it working, but it doesn't work out of the box or by manually
like help in English, please respond in English, ! otherwise you will need
to see http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-es-list for
Spanish-language assistance.

-Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64@xxxxxxxxx