How to set Custom Page Size in printer

Hello,
I am new to Linux Enviornment, My requirement is to set customise page size 2"X6" INCHES.

How to set customise page size in Fedora Core 2

I Used following procedure to add printer
1. Red Hat -> System Seting -> Printing
Printer Configuration Dialog Box Appears
Press New Button
2. Add a new Print Queue dialog box appears
Press Forward Button
3. Queue Name Dialog Box Appears
Specify ankur in Name Text Box and then Press Forward
4. Queue type Dialog box appears
Select a Queue Type : Locally connected
Select /dev/lp0
press forward button
5. Printer Model dialog box appears
Select the Printer Manufacturer and model
Epson
LX-300
Press Forward Button
6. Finish, and create the new print queue dialog box appears
press finish button

Printer with ankur as name is added in printer Queue
When I double click the ankur printer
1. Edit a print queue Dialog Box appears

2. I click Driver Option Tab in Pring queue Dialog Box
Page Size Option is available in it with following values
Legal
A5
A4
A5
A3
B5 Envolope
Letter

My question is how to specify a custom page size  2"X6" INCHES.

Thanks in Advance.