Re: a question on disk druid

Glen Kaukola ha scritto:
Nicola Losito wrote:
I wanted to change the partion schema but I've found the possibilities given by Diskdruid very poor in comparison to what Diskdrake from Mandriva gives.

Care to give some examples?

at this moment I can't make a first hand test on a machine, but I remember that diskdrake can resize in a more easy way a pre-existent partition in comparison to what disk-druid ...

You're suggesting that Fedora should borrow its disk partitioning tool from another distro?

Nope.
I was asking to the developers, or to you people who are certainly more prepared than me, why if one GPL tool from "another" distro works in a "better" way it doesn't appear all over the others ...

For example i can suggest only yum and apt for the ones adopted, diskdrake is one of the "forgetted" ...

I hope to be more "clear" now ... again it's a question, I would also like a techical explaination since i study computer science, pure and simple

Thanks again ...

--
			   Nicola  -=KOOLINUS=-  Losito
                           web: http://www.koolinus.net