Re: Fedora core sound problem

Hi Ken,

Sorry for the delay in answering you, but I just bought a new house and
have been moving in for the last few days.  I just got my Internet
connection working again last night.

The problem was that one of the updates for FC3 caused the onboard
soundcard to stop working.  To solve the problem, I bought an el-cheapo
($16 Canadian) PCI sound card and installed it.  End of problem.

Art