system-logviewer redo

Hey gang, I'm working on a redo of the system-logviewer GUI.  Right now,
it's all done by hand which isn't really the ideal situation.  So as
part of my attempts to learn glade and GTK in general, I've been working
on a mockup of system-logviewer.  I'm working on making sure it complies
to the interface guidelines as well, but I've been told there are people
on this list more expert than me at that step.  So, I've posted a bunch
of screenshots of the thing in glade as well as the .glade file itself
to the following:

http://people.redhat.com/clumens/system-logviewer/

None of the buttons are hooked up to do anything (well, some of them
might close windows) and no log files get displayed.  This is just a UI
workup.  Please let me know what you think and if there are any
significant problems with it so far.

- Chris Lumens