RE: partition manager/uninstall

Insert your Linux disk and delete the partition, then recreate it.

From: fedora-config-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-config-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeremey Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 3:25 PM
To: fedora-config-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: partition manager/uninstall

ok. hi everyone. the other night i decided that i would go looking for another form of Linux that would recognize my minipci cards and network adapters and i also decided that i should uninstall the one that didnt work to save space and to make space for the new one when i download it in Winblows.

but

i cant find anything that will let me uninstall it. and on top of that. i cant find the HD Format options in the BIOS of my laptop. (Dell Inspiron 1150, XP Home) is there any way to remove the linux partition for now??? without smashing the HD with a hammer? cause i looked all through the BIOS and there is nothing that alludes to any resemblence of anything coming close to formatting options.