Re: Apacheconf HIG

Vladimir Djokic wrote:
	good day,
	developers. i've checked out apacheconf from cvs and noticed that it
still doesn't use hig rules to define its ui. i'm willing to modify the
ui (i'll use old glade-2 so there will be 100% compatibility with the
current code, while there will be as much as possible hig compliance).
what does the maintainer thinks about this?

Hi there.

Last November we already did a huge HIG compliance triage with apacheconf, see changelog:

* Fri Nov 28 2003 Phil Knirsch <pknirsch@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Include HIG patch from Jens Knutson and fixed remaining problems with it.

May i ask what is still missing and what exactly you want to do? I'm always very happy when someone wants to work on the UI, i just want to understand if the HIG changed yet again or if there was something missing in the last triage.

And of course you're more than welcome to work on it.

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111